Monday, December 8, 2008

objects, finished and unfinished

My Irish-Hiking-Scarf-receiving friend is no longer unsuspecting. Handing it over on Wednesday, having no longer been able to contain myself (and knowing I just couldn't make it any longer without getting very very bored indeed). Hope he likes it!

Have got about three or four pairs of socks to make by the weekend. Eeeeeeeep. Had to frog one back quite substantially after it was blatantly too short despite my best efforts at estimating. Bah.

Oh, and I have snazzy new Brittany Birch needles. (2.5mm 5-inch DPNs, yay!) Shall put them to use shortly. You really can't have too many 2.5mm needles, can you?

1 comment:

Neuer Münchener said...

Bist du's Natalie? Schön, von dir zu hören. Was machst du heutzutage? Glücklich verheiratet, richtig? Ich bin noch ledig, mutterseeleallein, und ein ewiger Dauerstudent. Jedoch beschäftige ich mich nicht mit blöder PC-Geschichte, sondern dem Seefahrtwesen. Siehe www.csum.edu